8 Weeks to Wellness®
What is 8 Weeks to Wellness?
8 Weeks to Wellness is a lifestyle modification program. It teaches you and holds you responsible for your choices and behaviors. It the has the ability to raise your level of understanding of what it takes to truly live the healthy lifestyle by teaching you how to eat, exercise, manage stress and take care of yourself.
8 Weeks to Wellness tracks your stress management, nutrition, and exercise. Throughout the program, data on your blood pressure, BMI, body composition, cholesterol, core strength, flexibility, etc. are tracked and made available to you.
8 Weeks to Wellness is clearly NOT a fad diet, nor a quick or temporary fix to your weight or health problems.
The 8 Weeks to Wellness Lifestyle Modification Program includes:
- Preprogram exam with the 8WW doctor: a total health and fitness assessment and a wellness score that will reflect testing on over 20 bio markers
- Precise body composition analysis that looks at your fat-to-muscle ratio.
- Proprietary nutritional program that gets proven lab results.
- 2-3 personal training sessions per week with 8WW personal trainers.
- Weekly massage by a licensed massage therapist.
- Accountability - weekly team meetings about your progress.
- Chiropractic Care - check-ups with soft tissue therapy as needed.
- Weekly weigh-ins with coaching.
- 8 weeks of Metagenic supplements, a proven medical food and only available to physicians
- Mindfulness and stress management instruction
- 8 weeks of pharmaceutical grade fish oil and vitamin D3 if needed.
- Heart rate monitor to track your own cardio workout.
- The 8 Weeks to Wellness® custom manual and journal
- Online resource center with meditations, recipes and more
- Post program reassessment -wellness score and follow up with your doctor
What Are the Goals and Benefits of the 8 Weeks to Wellness® Program?
The goals and benefits of the 8 Weeks to Wellness program are lifelong wellness, including weight loss and improvements to flexibility and mobility, fat-to-muscle ratio, body mass index, blood pressure, cholesterol count, greater core strength, and an overall healthful outlook on life.